- Japanese Knotweed: a release of a psyllid bio-control agent has been approved; expect it to be released in 1-2 years.
- Mile a minute: weevil’s released and initial reports are promising
- Black Swallowwort: Bio control released in Canada is expected to be released in US by 2015. Will it be in time to save the monarch butterfly?
- Garlic Mustard: Many problems attributed to GM are actually caused by deer. Bio control pending review. GM is toxic to some of our native butterflies similar to swallowwort and the monarch butterfly.
- Purple loosestrife: Controlled, which is good news for our turtles.
Lawn Maintenance - (Comments Off on Invasive Weeds Report)